6.03.2008

Nicole's comeback

* drum... rollsssss.... *
*ka-ching*
MC:"presentating.... the ever-so awaiting comeback of the ever-so talented and ever-so pretty and ever-so clever...... NIcole..... LEEEE!!!!
(and the crowd goes wild, nicole appears on the stage looking greater than before-although i was not so bad before my comeback-...... YEAH!!!)

Warning: if you are ever reading this for the very first time, and do not know me at all, please do not think that i am a very self-praising person... because, in reality i am what i say i am.... CHE~~~!!

for my opening speech:

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, dogs and cats, sun and moon, fork and spoon, bras and panties, tampons and condoms... welcome welcome back to my blog!!!

in 2007, the trends was futuristic, which lasted not for a very long time because ppl had not the guts to walk out on the streets looking like aluminium foil and gold nuggets... My point being, from the trend of shiny stretch pants and glittering bags, vintage is now the trend coming in 2008, and is growing strong i must say. Antiques, vintage, 70s and 60s is the new HOT STUFF. my blog is no exception. being left abandoned for 5 months maybe? it is an ANTIQUES. therefore summoning all the inner vintage fashionistas, my blog is the new IN thing.
(well, unless i decided to abandon it again) so keep updated on my blog aiks!!!

MC: " a well opening statement indeed coming from eccentric nicole lee... well said indeed."

No comments: