6.03.2008

a quick update

ok.. alright...
now for a quick recap on what i have been doing for the past week:
HOUSE OF THE DEAD IV

a comment to myself: I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET THAT DUCK FRIEND OF MINE INFLUENCE ME INTO SPENDING SO MUCH ON "HOUSE OF THE DEAD IV" (is it IV? or II? whateva... the latest one!!! the one with the shak-able gun!!! which in any way am i NOT addicted to it.

oh so happy am i that the arcade in 1u is finally open. after the first game with the cheese friend of mine in pyramid, which i then influence my other duck friend to the one in 1u, i think THEY (not me) have caught the HOUSE OF THE DEAD IV flu (im sticking with IV on this cause i have a 95% confidence interval that its the IV th version).

one fine day:
*ring ring*
watashi: yes?
duck : nikoru-san... wanna go 1u for a round of house of the dead?
watashi: .......
duck: aiyah.... but i have exam tomorrow...
watashi: (almost switching to happy mode)
duck : nevermind! after exam we go la!!!
watashi: ...... (sorry, happy mode is currently not working.... )

tomorrow of "one fine day":
*ring ring*
watashi: yes?
cheese: nicole!! wanna go 1u? did (duck) call you just now? do you know about it?
watashi: (hoping duck had forgotten... unfortunately today she has such good memory, rather
rare in her situation)
oh!!! yes she did tell me... i don feel like going lar~~~
(proof no.1 that i m not addicted to the game)
cheese: go la... go la!!! duck is going... go la...
watashi: i'll think about it... its 1 now... i still have 4 hours to think about it. if duck calls
me then, maybe i'll consider (see my determination!! proof no.2 that i m NOT
addicted)
cheese: ok... then..

3.5 hours later.....
*ring ring*
watashi: oh no... she remembered.
duck: wei... are you going? i m on my way there adey....
watashi: i need to fetch my brother (seriously determined loh~~~ can't you see proof no.3 that i
m NOT addicted to the game)... (i really really need to fetch my brother)
duck: aiyoh... nevermind la.... si nicole

that dialog was to prove that i m NOT in any way addicted to the game. that is just to prove my point. but that is not the main point. the main point is i wasted so much on that silly game!!!
i could have used the money to do pro bono stuff... like donating it to charity, or to invest in some money-back guarantee investment thingy.... (i know... it doesn't sound like me right)
but no~~~ it all got eaten by the machine... DARN!!

joy!!! (duck) see what have you done!! you made me broke!!! you even suffered yourself!!!

message to joy: STAY AWAY FROM THE MACHINE!!~~~

No comments: