1.10.2008

Bad day turned out good??


Posing at a dear tender age... *sniffs* Auntie has taught you well!!



Started my Awal mu-haram early, with sleepy eyes and lazy feet. BUT!!! what to do... had to go to work. What a nice way to spend my holidays. and guess what?? i have to go to work tomorrow too!!

nicole.... DEEE~~P bREATH~~

WORK IS FUN!!! not when.....

BIGGGG BOSSSSS:"nicole!!! did you do cash up yesterday? why short RM 90??"
ME:"AIyah... dunno??"
BIGGGG BOSSSSS:"WHat do you mean dunno !@#@#$%^&^%$#@!$@%"
(Okay, i exaggerated a bit... well... maybe a lot... ALRIGHT IT'S ONLY THE ENDING PART!!)

RM 90 means RM 30 added to RM 112.2 of $$ missing from last time. my pay...!!!~~~ flew away... JUST LIKE THAT!!!! i will not let it fly away without a cry!! WAAAA~~~~

HOWEVER...

lucky the BIGGGG BOSSSSS found out the mistake and i get to save RM 30 to myself!!! muax to me!!! muax muax muax XOXO

Hence, title for today is Bad day turned out good!!!

That's not the point actually. after work, went home party!! cuz'ns, nieces, aunts, uncs came!! took some pics with nieces... AND I KENA GOTCHA~~!!!! no no no. JJ & RUDY did not call me. i kena from a 3.5 year old girl!! MALUNYA~
KARA:"look!! moon~~!"

ME:"WHERE??!?!?!"
That is the naughty little girl up front who GOTCHA-ED me!!

KARA:" GOTCHA~~~"

my comment: LAME punya GOTCHA> but i fell for it.AIKS......

Pose, and take pic by yourself... awwww... Learn well, young Anakin
LAughed a lot that night. had fun. THerefore, a bad day which turned out good. in a odd kinda way.








Memoirs......

No comments: